HCAM PAC Campaign
Why donate to HCAM PAC… what will a strong PAC do?
- Medicaid reimbursement, state laws and survey regulations all affect how you operate… elected officials make these decisions.
- Under term limits, frequent turnover of legislators is a fact of life. In 2017, 43 NEW House members took office.
- Sponsor political events to support key policy makers who understand our profession.
- Since our campaign began in 2008, HCAM has played a key role in the election process donating more than $500,000.
- Government is a vital partner to our success, we are intricately linked. We must build on our partnership with key policymakers.
HCAM PAC is an avenue to reach this goal!
HCAM has more than 300 members.
If each facility contributes $500, we will reach our statewide goal of $150,000.
Have you donated to HCAM PAC?
Remember these easy contribution guidelines:
- Only employees in supervisory roles can donate, ie. owners, administrators, directors/supervisors.
- Make all checks payable to the HCAM PAC.
- Send only personal, partnership or Limited Liability Corporation checks. HCAM PAC cannot accept corporate contributions or cash.
- Mail contributions to HCAM PAC: 7413 Westshire Drive, Lansing, MI 48917, no later than June 30, 2017.
- Each contribution must have an accompanying Contribution Form, located on the reverse side of this document.
Follow these suggested contribution levels:
- Owners $200
- Administrators $100
- Directors $50
- Supervisors $25
Save a stamp, donate online! Log-on at www.HCAM.org
Simply click the “Quick Link” titled “Donate to HCAM PAC.” It’s a fast & secure way to make your contribution today!
7413 Westshire Drive | Lansing, MI 48917 | Ph: (517) 627-1561 | Fx: (517) 627-3016| ©2017 | Site Credits