Originated in 1948, the Health Care Association of Michigan (HCAM) is the premier professional association representing nursing and rehabilitation communities including for and not for profit, county medical care and hospital based providers. HCAM currently represents nearly 300 nursing facilities.
The Health Care Association of Michigan provides a wealth of services to assist members in being well informed, influential and professional managers and to further the interests of long-term care providers and the residents they serve. Experience the benefits of association membership through comprehensive advice and engagement in...
- Medicaid and Medicare Reimbursement
- State Budget and Legislative Activity
- State and Federal Regulatory Issues
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Media Relations and Promoting Your Facility and Profession
- HCAM/MCAL University - One Stop Resource For All Continuing Education Needs
- HCAM Publications including the Patient-Resident Bill of Rights and Promoting Excellence Magazine
- Professional Consulting through Public Affairs Associates and Public Sector Consultants
- HCAM Service Corporation
- National-level representation by the American Health Care Association (AHCA)
In 1999, HCAM created the Michigan Center for Assisted Living (MCAL). MCAL is a division of the association that serves assisted living homes including homes for the aged, adult foster care, housing with services and other senior living housing options.
7413 Westshire Drive | Lansing, MI 48917 | Ph: (517) 627-1561 | Fx: (517) 627-3016| ©2014 | Site Credits